NoCo Newsletter | August 5, 2021
Discover our newest listings, recent happenings in the NoCo CRE community & other industry news.
REAL ESTATE & BUSINESS NEWS
- Survey: In Fort Collins, Apartments are in Short Supply and Come with Higher Price Tag
- $18 million Upgrade Underway at Anheuser-Busch Brewery in Fort Collins
- Bundled Commercial Real-Estate Loans Climb to Sales Record
- US Hotel Industry Recovers Faster in Smaller Markets Than in Big Cities
- The Eviction Ban Has to End Sometime
- CDC Issues New Eviction Ban for Most of US Through Oct. 3
- 133+/- Acres Acquired Along Highway 34 for Future Master Planned Community
- Industrial CRE: The Party Isn’t Over Yet!
ECONOMIC & EMPLOYMENT NEWS
- Real GDP Finally Recovers to Pre-Pandemic Levels
- Colorado Bankruptcies Decline 22.5% in July From Year Ago
- Businesses Are Loading Up on Credit. Spending Could Follow.
- New Unemployment Claims Decline to Near Pre-Pandemic Levels
- Inflation Climbs Higher Than Expected in June as Price Index Rises 5.4%
- Fort Collins Sales Tax Collections ‘Ricochet’ Up After Pandemic Slide
GOVERNMENT & INFRASTRUCTURE
COMMUNITY & OTHER INDUSTRY NEWS
- New Low-Cost Air Carrier Plans Service from Northern Colorado Regional Airport to LA
- Boulder is Best Place to Live, Fort Collins in Top 20
- Please join NAI Affinity in investing in the economic vitality of N. CO via Northern Colorado Prospers 2.0
NAI Affinity is pleased to present these highly visible retail, hospitality, medical and corporate office sites at the Intersection of I-25 and Highway 34 in Northern Colorado. Click here for more details.
See previous newsletters here.
👍🏽 Like this content? See more of it.
➡️ Get it in your inbox. Sign up for our newsletter list.