NoCo Newsletter | September 9, 2021
Discover our newest listings, recent happenings in the NoCo CRE community & other industry news. This edition brings news of increasing rents, employers struggling to staff up and women of distinction being honored.
REAL ESTATE & BUSINESS NEWS
- Rising Front Range Rents are Widespread and Will Keep Climbing
- Boulder, Northern Front Range Rank as an Early Leader in Artificial Intelligence
- Renting Now Costs Less Than Buying a Starter Home in Metro Denver
- Natural Grocers Confirms Downtown Greeley Store, to Close 35th Ave. Location
ECONOMIC & EMPLOYMENT NEWS
- U.S. Jobless Claims Hit New Pandemic Low as Employers Retain Workers
- Colorado Economic Recovery Picking Up Steam but Employers Still Struggling to Staff Up
- U.S. Household Income Jumped as Spending Growth Slowed
GOVERNMENT & INFRASTRUCTURE
- Supreme Court Blocks Biden Administration’s New Eviction Moratorium
- Can Weld County Maintain its Fiscal Health as Oil and Gas Production Gets Pinched?
COMMUNITY & OTHER INDUSTRY NEWS
- Eleven Women of Distinction Honored
- Boulder is Best Place to Live, Fort Collins in Top 20
- Please join NAI Affinity in investing in the economic vitality of N. CO via Northern Colorado Prospers 2.0
NAI Affinity is pleased to present this rare investment opportunity in Downtown Fort Collins. Click here for more details.
See previous newsletters here.
👍🏽 Like this content? See more of it.
➡️ Get it in your inbox. Sign up for our newsletter list.